- STRETCHER SHOES
WITH THIS SHOE STRETCHER
- WIDEN YOUR SHOES
- STRETCH YOUR SHOES
to make them more comfortable to wear.
- Your shoes are too tight?
- Your shoes do not fit your feet?
- You have been in a store and seen a shoe you like, but it was the last pair on the shelf, but the shoe doesn't fit you?
- You wanted to offer shoes to your wife, but you realized that his size was no longer available?
No more worries, we have the solution, with this extender the problem is solved.
The shoe stretcher consists of two main parts : a toe support and a heel support.
- a toe support
- a support for the heel.
The toe support is placed in the front of the shoe and is often equipped with adjustment knobs to allow for widening or stretching of the front part of the shoe.
The heel support is placed at the back of the shoe and is often equipped with a handle to allow for extension or compression of the back portion of the shoe.
Shoe extenders can be used with many different types of shoes, including:
- ATHLETIC SHOES
- DRESS SHOES
- Eliminates pain and discomfort caused by tight shoes.
- Extends the life of shoes by preventing the leather from cracking or breaking.
- Avoids having to buy new pairs of shoes to replace those that do not